Latest update: 09/03/2021
Sumondo operates at http://www.sumondo.co This page concerns all Sumondo users and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from Sumondo users.
By using the Application, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The protection of your data:
The information you provide to Sumondo is reserved for the use of Sumondo only. Sumondo do not sell, rent or share any information you specify through our application.
The phone numbers you specify are not and will NOT be used later for commercial purposes to conduct commercial steps that you have not initiated.
Unless you object, you will be brought to receive commercial or technical information by email.
Your email address will only be used by Sumondo and will NOT be transmitted to other companies. You can stop these mailings at any time just by asking us by mail or telephone.
We also maintain information based on new GDPR regulations.
- Access Personal Information about you, including: (i) confirming whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtaining access to or a copy of your personal information.
- Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. In some cases, you can update your personal information within your Sumondo app account by logging in and visiting settings/user settings.
- Request Deletion, Anonymization or Blocking of your personal information when processing is based on your consent or when processing is unnecessary, excessive or noncompliant. Note that if your information is deleted, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like to close your account in our system, you can do so through the Sumondo Service (once you have logged in, visit settings / user settings, and then click on the close my account link).
- Request Restriction of or Object to our processing of your personal information when processing is noncompliant.
- Withdraw your Consent to our processing of your personal information. If you refrain from providing personal information or withdraw your consent to processing, some features of our Service may not be available.
- Request data portability and receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us.
- Request the review of decisions taken exclusively based on automated processing if that could affect data subject rights.
Gender differentiation of your data:
We do collect gender information; however, we do not use it for offerings of sales or marketing purposes but purely for functionality purpose.
The data we collect
We collect following parameters as part of Sumondo app data storage and data processing
Name Id Timestamp Stress Heartrate RRInterval
Retention period of personal details
Sumondo does not retain personal details for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed (Article 5, section 1c of the General Data Protection Regulation). Also users could ask us to remove their data, if they don’t want to use Sumondo Pro app any longer or they don’t want to retain their data on our secured servers. It is their right under GDPR 2018 act.
Legal obligation for data:
We collect personal data we actually need for our specified projects. We have sufficient personal data to properly fulfill those purposes. We periodically review the data we hold and delete if data is no longer needed.
Sumondo Copyright 2020-2021